What are your Valentine’s Day plans? There are so many wonderful things we can take advantage of throughout the Triangle to properly celebrate the day of love with those we love most! So, whether your family is craving a movie night out or you’re hoping for a romantic dinner for two, take advantage of the best the Triangle has to offer this weekend!
A night at the movies for the whole family or for a romantic date for two!
Triangle Drive-In – Raleigh
- A brand-new drive-in is coming to Raleigh! The Triangle Drive-In will be showing movies all weekend and will have various food trucks on sight, as well as all of the classic movie concessions you love!
- Friday, February 12th – “Lady and the Tramp” will be playing at 8:00 and tickets are $25 per car.
- Saturday, February 13th – “The Wedding Singer” will be playing at 7:00 and tickets are $10.00 per adult and $7.00 for children ages 4-12.
- Sunday, February 14th – “La La Land” will be playing at 7:00 and tickets are $10.00 per adult and $7.00 for children ages 4-12.
Food Truck Fix – Frontier RTP, Durham
- This popular event is back just in time for Valentine’s weekend! Take in a romantic movie from the safety of your car, while also enjoying dinner from various food trucks! Tickets for the movies are $25.00 per car. Make sure to bring extra cash for the food truck!
- Saturday, February 13th – The live-action version of “Beauty & the Beast” will be playing at 6:30, with gates opening at 5:00.
- Sunday, February 14th – “When Harry Met Sally” will be playing at 6:30, with gates opening at 5:00.
- Due to high demand, both evenings are expected to sell out so reserve your tickets now!
Add a new, perfect furry member to your loving family!
Finding Puppy Love – Compass Rose Brewery, Raleigh
- Enjoy an afternoon at Compass Rose Brewery and fall in love with one of the adorable, adoptable dogs from Freedom Ride Rescue! The event dogs will be on-site from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm and you can register for adoption ahead of time here.
- There are currently a wide variety of breeds and ages of dogs to adopt through Freedom Ride so you’re sure to find the perfect pup to become the newest member of your family!
Enjoy Valentine’s Dinner from one of your local favorite restaurants!
Hi-Wire Brewing – Durham
- For $75.00 a couple, enjoy a prix fixe three-course meal, each course paired perfectly with one of Hi-Wire’s popular brews.
- There will be two time slots for dining on Valentine’s Day – one from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm and the other from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm. Tickets must be reserved ahead of time so order yours now!
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill – Raleigh/Durham/Morrisville
- For $34.95 per person, enjoy a romantic dinner for two, featuring a carefully selected three-course meal.
- The special will be running through the end of the month so this is a perfect option for those unable to celebrate their love on the actual night of Valentine’s Day!
Midtown Grille – Raleigh
- On Saturday, February 13th, Midtown Grille is offering a special Valentine’s themed menu, all for $35 and under per person.
- On Sunday, February 14th, enjoy a prefixed, themed menu for $40 per person.
Oak Steakhouse – Raleigh
- If you’re looking to stay in for the night but still want to cook something special for the occasion, Oak Steakhouse will deliver certified Angus beef steaks right to your door!
Tupelo Honey Cafe – Raleigh
- Order off of the take-out menu from February 12th – the 14th and get a free small plate or dessert with code BEMINE!
While these are the restaurants offering specific deals throughout Valentine’s weekend, it’s important to remember that we are fortunate to be surrounded by the highest quality of restaurants throughout the area! Feel free to try some of our favorites in Chapel Hill and Durham and enjoy an incredible Valentine’s dinner while simultaneously supporting our neighborhood restaurants when they need it most. And most of all, have a wonderful weekend with those you love most!