What is SRES?
A Seniors Real Estate Specialist ®, or SRES ®, is a REALTOR ®, who has received extensive training in helping 50+ years of age home buyers and sellers. They understand the decision to move can be difficult and can help you navigate your choices and want to serve as a resource and guide.
As a Seniors Real Estate Specialist ®, you can count on me to guide you through the process of selling or buying your home, making the transaction less stressful and more successful. View our SRES ® brochure here.
Here’s a helpful video that explains more:
I have both the education and real estate experience to serve as your trusted advisor through the unique financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating and selling your family home. I’m pleased to be your SRES ®.
So, how can my training as an SRES Specialist benefit you?
First and foremost, it allows me to provide you with a customized approach to your real estate needs. I have the knowledge and expertise to counsel you through the major financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating, refinancing, or selling your family’s home. My team and I offer you the opportunity to complete a real estate transaction with the patience, professionalism, and expertise you deserve.
I also have extensive training in the areas of tax laws, probate, estate planning, and equity conversion strategies. I can offer you relevant information on current market trends and valuable resources regarding real estate transactions.
To guide you through all your real estate transactions, I provide…
- Extensive knowledge of area senior living communities and suitable lifestyle homes currently on the market
- A solid comprehension of Federal laws for Housing for Older Persons Act (HOPA)
- Sensitivity to 50+ issues and priorities
- The devotion to providing reputable services that win and sustain trusting client and customer relationships
- Knowledge of the uses, benefits, procedures, and issues involved in reverse mortgages
- Education regarding the uses of pensions, 401k accounts, and IRAs in real estate transactions
- The understanding of how Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security impact your real estate decisions
In addition, as an SRES Specialist, I’ve been trained to do the following for you:
- Learn distinguishing characteristics and trends of the 50+ market so that I can discern them in your own market area.
- Learn the application of federal laws for Housing for Older Persons Act (HOPA).
- Adapt methods for counseling 50+ buyers and sellers.
- Stay focused on the transaction and avoid inappropriate involvement in family matters.
- Develop sensitivities to 50+ issues and priorities when counseling buyers and sellers, showing properties, and managing transactions.
- Assemble a team of experts to help me serve 50+ clients and customers.
- Learn about the uses, benefits, procedures, and issues involved in reverse mortgages.
- Learn about the uses of pensions, 401k accounts, and IRAs in real estate transactions.
- Gain an understanding of how Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security impact 50+ real estate decisions.
- Recognize mortgage finance and loan schemes and scams that victimize 50+ borrowers.
- Identify key life stages, viewpoints, and transitions in relation to housing choices.
- Recognize how a home can be adapted for safety, comfort, and aging in place.
The goal of all of my training as an SRES Specialist is to become your ultimate resource in order to make the most educated decisions in regards to your retirement. Contact me by email or phone. I look forward to speaking with you about your specific needs and goals.